- ALL Easter weekend pre-orders can only be picked up at our 139 Boston Street location this year. There will be no preorder pick up at 48 Central Street (in downtown Salem MA) on Saturday, 4/8 and Sunday 4/9.
- For those people that do not place pre orders you can still go to Central Street on those days as a walk in customer.
- This change will reduce wait times in lines at Central Street on what is normally a very busy day. Bonus: There is more on street parking up at Boston Street!
- Please do not park in spaces in the lot that are not for the bakery! It's unfair to our neighbors - those spaces are theirs. Even if it's "just for a second." There's plenty of street parking nearby!
- There will be no exceptions made to this preorder pick up policy. We are sorry that we cannot be more flexible.
Order Changes & Refund Policy.
- The day of pick up cannot be switched and orders cannot be canceled or refunded after 4/2 at 12pm.
- The finalization of inventory ordering, preparation, and specific quantities and numbers begins immediately and making changes to our master production lists causes great confusion and leads to wasted product or errors.
- Refunds will not be issued for orders that are not picked up on 4/8 and 4/9.
- Orders placed for Saturday 4/8 that fail to be picked up will be held until 12pm on Sunday 4/9. Orders that are not picked up by 12pm on Sunday 4/9 will not be held for later pick up.
- What should I bring to pickup? Your confirmation email and/or order number for the staff, and the name on the order (remember - it may be the name of a loved one who placed the order, and not your own!)
What should I expect at pickup? A bit of a line, to park on Boston Street, and friendly faces!
139 Boston Street Store Hours (for pre-order pickup only):
Saturday, 4/8 7am - 3pm
Sunday, 4/9, 7am - 12 pm
139 Boston Street, Salem, MA 01970 (978) 674-5387
48 Central Street Store Hours:
Saturday, 4/8, 7am - 3pm
Sunday, 4/9, 7am -12 pm
48 Central Street, Salem MA 01970 (978) 744-4881
ADMIN FEE: The Admin fee will be applied as normal to all orders, especially due to the increased labor in packing and distributing orders. Please see our Admin Fee page for more information.
PRODUCT STORAGE AND REHEATING: Check out our page on how to best serve your A&J King products.