BOSTON STREET PICKUP AVAILABLE THURSDAY - SUNDAY (closed Monday - Wednesday)
We are now offering no-contact pick-up of a limited selection of our breads and pastries, four days per week! We will assess demand and make changes to the menu as we get some days of operation under our belt. We ask that you have patience as we experience the learning curve of this way of doing business. We all need a bit of time to navigate the new normal!
PLEASE READ THE DIRECTIONS BELOW, AND THEN CLICK HERE TO ACCESS TO THE ONLINE STORE!
- Tuesday - Friday, we will be opening our online ordering portal from 6am – 2pm
- The order placed that day will be available for pick-up two days later. EX: If you place your order online on Thursday, it will be ready on Saturday!
- Due to restrictions on our POS system and our limited production, we will have to do the ordering on a day-to-day basis – you cannot place orders more than two days ahead.
- We do have maximum production numbers we can produce per day (due to social distancing guidelines for bakers), so if you miss out on something one day, feel free to try the next!
- All orders will be credit card only, payable when you place the order. No transactions, credit or otherwise, will take place during the pickup.
- Pick up of your items will be between 10am - 2pm, Thursday - Sunday.
- Please come to our BOSTON STREET LOCATION at 139 Boston Street in Salem and line up at the 6ft markers as needed, depending on if a line has formed.
- We ask that you wear a mask when picking up.o accommodate the line and to make sure it is safe, we will be cutting back our parking at this location.
- For the safety of those in line, we have to block off parking directly in front of the store. However, there is quite a bit of convenient on-street parking.
- If, for any reason, you need us to bring your order out to you (especially if you have a disability or our immunocompromised), PLEASE CALL (978) 674-5387 and we'll happily bring it right to your vehicle! Those 50lb bags of flour are unwieldy!
We feel these measures are necessary to make sure that our employees and you stay safe so that we can all continue to enjoy making and eating these baked goods. We’re so excited to be serving you again!