We know that many of you have been looking for a way to support small businesses during this frightening and challenging time for our community and world. Here's an opportunity to do not only that, but to also support local farmers and to ensure that people throughout our region have access to important staple foods.
Here's what to do:
- Get ready to support a great cause
- In the Whole Loaves section of this site, find the product "Neighbor Loaves" and order as many as you'd like.
- When at least 40 Neighbor Loaves have been ordered, our team of bakers will mix, ferment, shape, proof, bake, and pack Neighbor Loaves made with locally grown organic grain.
- Neighbor Loaves will be sent to The Salem Pantry for distribution to community members in need of bread.
This triple whammy of an opportunity does the following things that are sure to make you feel good:
- Supports area grain farmers that are protecting our natural resources and fueling thriving rural economies.
- Keeps mill and bakery staff employed and rent paid.
- Feeds community members healthy and locally produced bread.